Asking too Much for Your Home!
Why won’t my home sell?
Asking too much for your home? Many home owners make the mistake of over pricing their home for various reasons. Some sellers think their home is worth an unrealistic price. Some listen to their over zealous or inexperienced Realtor and don’t do their own research on the current market conditions. Unfortunately some Realtors will tell you what you want to hear just to obtain the listing. Hiring a good, experienced and honest listing agent is key to a successful sale. Some sellers feel if the current market is healthy they can ask for more than the house is worth then lower the price down the road.
Asking too much for your home is not beneficial to you in any way. New listings create the most interest in buyers and agents and if it is over priced it may be over looked. The longer a home sits on the market, the more undesirable it becomes. A seller can ask $400,000 for a house that is worth $325,000 but it will likely not sell and the world will show them this with no showings and no offers.
A good listing agent will create a very detailed comparable market analysis for your review. This report should be explained in great detail prior to establishing a listing price. A comparable market analysis will show you what similar homes have sold for, pending listings and active listings. With this information and the expertise of your Realtor you should be able to come up with a market friendly price for your home. Good agents will take into consideration upgrades, updates, additions, lot, square footage and over all condition of the comparable properties. Make sure you understand the local market conditions.
Marketing plays a big role in selling your property but if you are asking too much for your home not even the most aggressive marketing plan will help.
When you use the Sales Team to list and sell your home you will only pay 4.5% total commission. This is a full service listing with exceptional communication, aggressive marketing and state of the art technology.
- Professional HD photos and 3D tour.
- Possible drone shots.
- Accurate MLS listing input with syndication to all major websites.
- Post your home on Facebook and create an advert to reach 1000’s of users in multiple states.
- Post your home on LinkedIn where we have over 3500 connections.
- Post your home on Twitter, Pinterest and Instagram. (close to 3000 followers)
- Write a blog on your home to increase exposure in the search engines.
- With unique properties and luxury homes we may send out a mass mailing.
- An ad will be created on Craigslist and renewed until sold.
- Depending on the location of your home we may hold open houses.
- On realtor.com your home will appear as a enhanced listing. (Many agents do not pay for this premium service)
- Your listing will be blasted to our database of 5000 potential buyers.
- A quality colored, 2 sided flyer will be created to offer potential buyers information about your home.
- A quality sign will be installed in front of your home.
- Offer professional staging advice to optimize the space of your home.
We will get your home sold quickly and for top dollar.
If you would like to set up a listing appointment or see what the current market value is of your home, give us a call at 702-845-5348 or email email@example.com.
We look forward to assisting you sell your home.
The Sales Team