Home Buyer Tips
When you are looking to buy a house, it’s always wise to hire a real estate agent who is knowledgeable about the area your looking to purchase in. A local realtor will be equipped with crucial information that an out-of-area realtor will not. You deserve to have all the facts about not just the home you are buying, but also the neighborhood in which it is located.
This information is priceless.
Top 10 reasons to work with a neighborhood realtor:
- Local realtors will know why some homes on the same street are worth more than others.
- They can determine accurate prices on specific homes in the neighborhood.
- They know who previously owned homes in the neighborhood, and why they sold them.
- They know which streets in a neighborhood are more desirable than others and may influence value.
- They know the listing agents in the area and can negotiate with them and get inside information.
- They can advise you on which agents take overpriced listings and which take listings at market value.
- They can refer you to local home inspectors, and they know if there are any inspections that should be performed that are specific to the area.
- They know about home owner’s associations that may be in the neighborhood, and what their rules and regulations are.
- They know what attributes a buyer in that neighborhood should be seeking.
- They know what you need to know before you even have to ask!
To talk to us about representing you to purchase your next home please fill out the form below: