Selling your home during the holidays!
Our home for the holidays 4% promotion!
Many people who want to sell their home cringe at the thought of selling their home during the holidays. Some will even postpone listing until the holiday season has come to an end. There are many advantages to selling your home during the holidays. This is our second blog in our home for the holidays series and we are pleased to announce The Sales Team holiday promotion below.
- Homes often look best during the holidays. Holiday decor can enhance the appearance of your home, just don’t overdo it. A festive, well decorated home can be warm and inviting to potential buyers.
- Inventory is often lower during the holiday season which means less competition and a possible higher price. The supply of listings will dramatically increase in January into spring.
- Buyers have more time to look at homes during the holiday season.
- Buyers tend to be more serious this time of year and may be looking to purchase before the end of the year.
- As the seller you can restrict showings on days that are inconvenient for you.
- Even with an accepted offer you can delay closing until the beginning of the year or whenever it is convenient for you.
- Many people will travel to Las Vegas over the holidays and some of these visitors may be considering purchasing a home in our city.
- More people are online during the holiday season so our targeted online marketing will be delivered to and seen by a larger pool of potential buyers.
- You don’t want to miss out on a potential sale by postponing listing your home or taking your home off the market for the holidays.
The most important factor in selling your home is the financial bottom line. You do not want to miss the window of opportunity. The Sales Team will make selling your home during the holidays as easy as any other time of the year. We will cater to your schedule and restrictions for showings, we will be available to you and to other agents every day of the week. Many agents shut down or travel during the holidays, you need an accessible agent.
See what clients are saying about The Sales Team!
With the financial bottom line being most important, we would like to offer you our home for the holidays promotion. If you list your home with us by the end of December you will only pay a total of 4%. No gimmicks or hidden fees. We will aggressively market your home as if it was taken as a full commission listing. Our marketing includes but not limited to:
- Post your home on Facebook and create an advert to reach 1000’s of users in multiple states.
- Post your home on LinkedIn where we have over 1000 connections.
- Post your home on Twitter, Pinterest and Tumbler. (close to 2000 followers)
- Write a blog on your home to increase exposure in the search engines.
- With unique properties and luxury homes we may send out a mass mailing.
- An ad will be created on Craigslist and renewed until sold.
- An ad will be created on Backpage and Oodle and renewed until sold.
- Depending on the location of your home we may hold open houses.
- On realtor.com your home will appear as a enhanced listing. (Many agents do not pay for this premium service)
- Your listing will be blasted to our database of 5000 potential buyers.
- A quality flyer will be created to offer potential buyers information about your home.
- A quality sign will be installed in front of your home.
- Offer professional staging advice to optimize the space of your home.
These action items are our normal marketing to give your home exposure and to reach the largest pool of potential buyers. Each client, property and situation is different and we will customize a plan to suit your particular needs.
Pricing your home correctly is key to a successful sale. Many sellers think they should start the asking price high and then lower it down the road if they are not seeing any activity or generating interest. The problem with this strategy is that the first 2 weeks your home hits the market are the most important and peaks the most interest. If a buyer or their agent feel the home is overpriced they may not even visit/show it and the longer it sits on the market they feel there is a problem with the property or the seller is not willing to negotiate the price. With this being said, being aggressive and asking a price that is at the high end of the comparables is reasonable if it’s within the realm of market value.
If you would like to set up a listing appointment or see what the current market value is of your home, give us a call at 702-845-5348 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to assisting you sell your home. Selling your home during the holidays does not have to be a difficult time!
The Sales Team