Thanksgiving Table Decor
Home for the Holidays!
With the holiday season upon us we will be writing a home for the holidays blog featuring great ideas for decorating, recipes and community information. Thanksgiving is next week, are you prepared? Most of us focus on and plan the Thanksgiving menu weeks in advance, but what about your Thanksgiving table decor? We have included some great ideas that won’t take a lot of time or money but are sure to make your table look amazing.
See what clients are saying about The Sales Team!
First let’s start with a few decor/entertaining tips!
- Set your table the day before Thanksgiving. You can turn the bowls over and glasses upside down if you are worried about dust. This will allow you more time on Thanksgiving day to focus on the delicious food and maybe some football!
- Have a theme, whether it is a color or a style. You don’t have to follow the traditional orange and brown colors. Incorporate any color you like and add touches of metallic gold, silver or bronze to really give your Thanksgiving table decor some bling.
- If you have a smaller dining room table set up a side bar (extra table) for all of your delicious side dishes. A fully set table can get busy and this will give you more room and space for the main course, decor and your guests!
- If you are having a Thanksgiving dinner buffet make sure your buffet table is decorated too. Use cake stands to add height to the table and use the same theme/colors on your buffet table as your dining table.
- If you have a centerpiece make sure it is not so tall that it obstructs the view from across the table. You want people to be able to converse without dodging the flowers to see each other.
- Add something creative and personal. Place cards with special thank you notes, folded napkins, a small table favor for guests to take with them to remember the wonderful day.
- Think outside of the box, use colorful leaves from your backyard, popcorn kernels to fill vases with, decorative table clothes and linens, fresh cranberries, pine cones and twigs.
Here are some great ideas for your Thanksgiving table decor. Thanks to Pinterest you can find more great ideas at: https://www.pinterest.com/thesalesteam/fabulous-fall/
We hope you enjoyed these ideas, a little creativity can go a long way and make a good table turn into an amazing table. These ideas are easy, quick and inexpensive. We know the food is the star of the show, but a few touches will make the day extra special. The Sales Team would like to wish everyone a Happy Thanksgiving. The home for the holidays blog will continue next week with some wonderful Christmas decor and recipe ideas.
If you know anyone interested in buying or selling a home we would be happy to assist them and would appreciate the referral.
The Sales Team